மஹா கணபதி அருளோடு இந்த நாள் இனிய நாள் ஆகட்டும்….
CHARITY REG. NO.1147647 www.facebook.com/ganesh.sivan.5
Main Entrance: Gate between No 11 and 15, Delfby Crescent, Kirkby L32 8TN
Every Friday Abishekam Pooja and Annadhanam at 6:45 pm.
By the grace of Sri Vigna Vinayagar, Liverpool Ganesh Temple hosts Second Brahmotsava Festival which begins on Friday 27-05-2016. The festival continues for 10 days till 05-06-2016. The Festival concludes on 06-06-16 with Bhairavar festival. All devotees are cordially invited to participate in the poojas and be blessed by Lord Ganesh. Devotees who wish to sponsor or volunteer are welcome.
From 27-05-16 to 05-06-16 Pooja Timings are as follows:
Morning 9:30 am – Sangalpam, Vinayagar Pooja, Punyagavachanam, Abishekam
Noon 12:00 – Moolasthana Pooja
Afternoon 1:00 pm – Maha Prasadham
Evening 6:15 pm – Moolasthana Pooja, Parivara Pooja
Night 7:00 pm – Vasantha Mandapa Pooja, Swami Thiruveethi Ula
Night 8:30 pm – Maha Prasadham
06-06-16 – Vairavar Madai Pooja starts at 6 pm
All devotees are welcome to participate and get blessings of all the Gods.
- Thai Krithigai→ 19/01/2016 →Tuesday
- Thai Poosam →24/01/2016→ Sunday
- Thai Amavasai→ 08/02/2016→ Monday
- Maasi Makam/Nadesar Abishekam→ 22/02/2016 →Monday
- Maha Sivarathri→ 07/03/2016 →Monday
- Panguni Uthiram →23/03/2016→ Wednesday
- Summer time change →26/03/2016→ Saturday
- Telugu/Kannada New Year →08/04/2016→ Friday
- Sri Ramanavami →15/04/2016→ Friday
- Dhunmuki Tamil New Year→ 13/04/2016→ Wednesday
LIVERPOOL GANESH TEMPLE
Temple: 0151 5467611 Suresh Kumar: 07534444468 / 07812013198 Temple priest: 07508657674