For Pooja Inside the temple premises
- Pooja costs are payable to Liverpool Ganesh Temple by cash/card/cheque.
- Please note this does not include Dakshina for the Priest.
- Temple can provide Special Prasadams – Mothagam, Pongal, Aval, Kadalai, Sundal – on request and availability of sponsors.
- Temple can Provide Annadhanam on request and availability of volunteers.
- The price listed for Pooja is the minimum the temple would hope to receive. But we always welcome anyone who can give a lesser amount. Please don’t hesitate to contact temple staff to discuss. Also, if you can afford more, please donate for temple welfare.
Suggested Donation for the Pooja in the temple:
subject to change on special days and Fridays
- please obtain receipt for payment
- if you are a uk taxpayer please fill the HMRC tax relief form which the charity can claim the tax back from the HMRC.please obtain receipt for payment
- help us to clean the temple and food hall after pooja